KOEI Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd.
 
   
¡History
Apr.
1954
Koji Hirota established a crude glycerin manufacturing company in Tsudanuma, Narashino.
Dec.
1958
Koei Chemical private limited company was established with a paid-in capital of 900,000 yen.
    Koji Hirota became president.
Oct.
1967
The Company became incorporated with a paid-in capital of 3.5 million yen and was renamed Koei Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
Oct.
1968
Paid-in capital was increased to 8.5 million yen.
May
1971
Paid-in capital was increased to 20 million yen.
May
1972
The Company built the head office and new factory in Higashi-Narashino, Narashino.
Apr.
1977
Opened Tokyo sales office.
Aug.
1981
Paid-in capital was increased to 40 million yen.
Nov.
1983
Paid-in capital was increased to 60 million yen.
Dec.
  The Company purchased land for the factory site in Akanehama, Narashino
Apr.
1986
Aiko Hirota became president.
Mar.
1987
Acquired head office south factory.
Feb.
1989
The Akanehama factory and office buildings were built.
Apr.
1993
The Akanehama factory began operations.
July
1995
Shigeo Yoshida became president.
May
1997
Acquired head office east annex.
Dec
1999
Acquired ISO9002 certification.
Mar
2001
Expanded Akanehama factory building.
Apr.
2001

Added head office management annex.

Jan.
2002
Acquired ISO9001/2000 certification.
July
  The Tokyo sales office was consolidated with the sales department at the head office.
Aug.
  Acquired head office west factory.
July
2005
Obtained ISO14001 certification.